Situated atop the Mogollon Rim in Eastern Arizona, Pinetop is a pleasant mountain town surrounded by national forests. It offers plenty of heavily wooded picnic areas and fishing lakes. At 7,100 feet its summer temperatures are generally 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix and Tucson.
Pinetop/Lakeside is located just 15 minutes south of Show Low, which is at the junction of U.S. Hwy 60 and Arizona Hwy 260 in eastern Arizona.
- 12 miles from Show Low, Arizona
- 150 miles from Flagstaff, Arizona
- 190 miles from Phoenix, Arizona
- 190 miles from Tucson, Arizona
- 352 miles from Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 357 miles from El Paso, Texas
- 534 miles from Los Angeles, California
- 571 miles from San Diego, California
Show Low Municipal Airport – 928-537-5629
Enterprise Rent-a-car – Reservation 1-800-325-8007 or 928-537-5144
Note: When your reservations are confirmed and payment is received we will send you address location to Four Bear Lodge, gate pass code, and lock box number code for key and access to your vacation getaway.
Contact Gary and Sharon (owners) at 760-579-2289 Pacific Time 9:00AM to 9:00PM
Send us a message from our contact page and we’ll email you back with booking dates and answer any questions you might have.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!